IT MAY WELL BE that you are tired of spending hours and hours testing your trading system ideas by copying entry and exit prices into spreadsheets to figure out how to get to the next level of success.
Here's how the new System Sleuth profit finding tool speeds you to that success level:
- On-the-chart interface lets you define orders for entries by placing arrows at prices anywhere on the screen of a NinjaTrader chart.
- No manual typing of price values is required.
- In seconds, System Sleuth then calculates the profits or loss from all arrows.
- Loss trades and other weaknesses are highlighted with book marks for easy analysis.
- Standard statistics and special metrics pinpoint places for further system improvement.
In the screen shot shown, an S&P emini five minute chart, three trades were manually placed on the screen with arrow hot keys.
Then System Sleuth placed a synopsis of the 3 trade results in the lower left corner, showing total trades, overall chart points, trade accuracy, system draw down, etc.
Further detailed statistics are available to the trader in additional System Sleuth screens. (In actual use, a trader would scroll through the entire days loaded of the chart placing many arrows to be calculated, rather than just the 3 arrows shown.)
System Sleuth can match your trading style:
- two types of entry, immediate at the bar indicated or wait for the next rightmost bar that touches arrow price
- scale in, average in or multiple contracts at same price
- variety of target or exit types including fixed target, scale out, or runners
- variety of stop types, including fixed, trailing, break even, reversal, abandon after time out or dynamic stop based on any other indicator
- multi-timeframe entry filters to bypass low profit trades
- option to hold day trades overnight
System Sleuth reveals problem areas of your trading ideas with these diagnostic features and more:
- highlighting on the chart of sequential losing or winning trades
- highlighting on the chart the location of the maximum draw down bars
- highlighting losses or wins exceeding a user selectable dollar threshold
- highlighting of trades that "leave money on the table"
- highlighting on the chart the location of maximum sequential losing days
- filters to ignore trades when there is excessive market volatility
- ability to have trading channels and controlled session times
- a variety of system performance metrics including sequential loss and win distribution
- quick bookmarks to locate troublesome areas in a long chart
- daily market recaps displayed on the chart at the last bar of session
- daily maximum profit or loss caps which override arrows on a selective basis
System Sleuth is only available as part of a personal,
confidential, one-on-one trading system
design mentoring/coaching program. Our aim is to help you progress quickly
and effectively to the next level of your trading system ideas.
We provide you
with System Sleuth and then we work with you using it to get the positive,
useful results you expect from your trading ideas.
System Sleuth is not for everybody.
Specifically, it is for those advanced traders who have finally come to understand that effective trading systems come from effective research.
For more information about how to apply for this program,
you can contact us right now
- by e-mail at:
- by Skype at tradingmagic125
- by mail at
2550 E. Desert Inn Rd. #300
Las Vegas, NV